Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The Corner of Reade and Broadway, 8:30am

Remember that line I showed you? Well this is where it forms every morning. The green arrow on the right is the front door to the DOB, a.k.a the front of the line. It's centered on the block; we know a standard block is 200 feet so it's 100 feet to the corner. The line ends at the other green arrow about 150 feet down Reade.
Above: the front.

If you want to be the first person in this line, I'd recommend showing up about 6:30 or 7. I'm not even sure Miley Cyrus commands lines like that.

I suck at photoshop and I apologize for the poor stitch job; I wasn't intending a panorama but it works. Maybe tomorrow I'll go stand on the light pole and do it right. Or maybe the next day, or the day after that, or perhaps Thursday. The line is probably the most consistent thing about the DOB these days.

No comments: